Lower Columbia Canoe Club Classes:
- Sanctioned by the American Canoe Association (ACA)
- Taught by highly experienced instructors
- See Student Information Sheet for:
- Registration Procedure
- Equipment and Clothing Recommendations
- Frequently Asked Questions
Learn More about Specific Courses:
Note: NOT ALL CLASSES are offered every year; see current Class Schedule for specifics.
- Introductory or Intermediate Flatwater/Moving Water — 2 day class.
- Advanced Moving Water Canoe Class — 2 day class.
- Introductory or Intermediate Whitewater Canoe — 2 day class.
- Boofstart Intro to Whitewater Canoe (for kayakers) — 1 day class.
- Advanced Whitewater Canoe — 2 day class.
- Skill Builder Day — 1 day clinic.
- Whitewater for Inflatable Kayakers — 2 day class.
The Class Schedule will be available no later than April 15th for the upcoming season. Each available class is typically offered in June, July, or occasionally August, and usually within an hour's drive of Portland (dependent on river levels).
I'm ready to Sign Up!